How to participate ?
There are various ways of participating in the Week or helping to promote it from now until November
In every province and territory, the Francophone Immigration Networks (in French - RIF, Réseaux en immigration francophone) are responsible for coordinating activities, mobilizing partner groups and supporting promotion of the Week at the provincial/territorial, regional and local levels. Contact your provincial or regional RIF to find out more about what is being planned and to offer your help.
In the Fall and During the Week
- Your organization was already planning to hold activities related to immigration or diversity this fall? We invite you to hold them between November 3 -9 and to register them on the event calendar! The submission form will be online in September.
- Participate in the activities programmed in your province, territory or region.
- Publish a statement or media release from your organization celebrating National Francophone Immigration Week.
- Promote success stories, testimonies, best practices or services and tools aimed at French-speaking newcomers.
- Post on social media on the topic of Francophone immigration and/or diversity, using the hashtag #immfr.